Assistant Professor of Neurology (Tenure-Track)
- Columbia University Medical Center, Department of Neurology
- New York, NY
- 190,000-225,000; salary depending on years of experience
- Closing date
- Feb 12, 2023
- Cognitive/Behavioral Neurology
The Department of Neurology and its Division of Aging and Dementia at Columbia University Irving Medical Center is seeking a full-time neurologist at the Assistant Professor level. The candidate must have fellowship training in Behavioral Neurology/Dementia. The position includes providing outpatient clinical care, teaching of fellows, residents, and medical students. Candidates will also have opportunity to develop areas of research ranging from laboratory-based basic or translational research in adult neurodegenerative disease to clinical trials and observational studies in Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders. Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are essential.
- NYS License
- Board eligible/certified in Neurology
- Eligibility for UCNS certification in Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry
- Able to meet NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Medical Staff Office credentialing requirements.
710 W. 168th Street
9th FL, Suite 9-105
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert