Independent, not-for-profit Charlotte area health system has received national recognition as a Top 100 Hospital.
• Progressive, clinically led health system with an active medical staff of over 400 physicians representing most specialties
• Established, hospital employed practice of 5 Neurologists and 3 APPs
• General Neurology with opportunity to sub-specialize and do procedures
• Full-time equals 32 patient contact hours/week with 8 hours of admin time
• Opportunity for EEGs and/or EMGs
Enjoy an excellent quality of life while not sacrificing on income with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Salary guarantee plus wRVU production and quality incentive bonuses, sign on and relocation bonuses offered
• Benefits package includes comprehensive health, retirement, malpractice, PTO, CME, and CME allowance.
Located just minutes from Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area’s best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains – the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
• Less than 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and Charleston, SC
For more information and further consideration please contact: