Bon Secours Mercy Health in Beautiful Richmond, Virginia is seeking General Neurologists!
- Bon Secours Medical Group
- Richmond, Virginia
- Closing date
- Feb 6, 2023
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Full Time
Bon Secours Mercy Health is seeking talented General Neurologists to join their busy and established team of providers in Richmond, Virginia. Candidate must be BE/BC and be willing to help grow the developing program. Desired interest should be in EEG, EMG, Stroke and Neurophysiology.
The Bon Secours Richmond comprehensive Neuroscience program includes:
- Emergency Room teleneurology for rapid and efficient acute stroke treatment A full continuum of care from diagnostics and treatment to physical therapy. Call rotation 1 and 5 Dedicated inpatient acute care and intensive care neuroscience units -- one for stroke and neurology and another for neurosurgery -- with specialized nurses and clinical staff. Collaboration with the fully accredited Bon Secours Sleep Center staffed by neurologists who are board certified in sleep medicine. Long-term video-EEG monitoring to help diagnose and treat seizure disorders such as epilepsy. Neuropsychology program testing EMR is EPIC
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:
- Medical Plans, Vision, Dental, Prescription Drugs
- Life Insurance Options
- Disability Insurance, Short and Long Term
- Wellness Plan
- Flex Spending & HSA
- 6 Weeks Allowed Time off, plus holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- A.P.C support and Collaboration Earnings
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Expense
- CME Annual $10,000
- Participate 457b Plan
- BSMH is a not-for-profit organization, qualified for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program!
- Stipend Program eligible while in fellowship!
- Unable to sponsor J1 Visa Providers
Richmond is more than just the state capital and a hub for history, the city is also well-known for its long-standing art culture, up and coming food scene, and breweries that top national lists. The creative culture is palpable in Richmond, and it extends throughout many diverse neighborhoods. Proximity to Washington, D.C., Virginia Beach, and the Shenandoah Valley!
Richmond is a city of culture, nature, food, and more! There are infinite things to do in RVA, from dining at James Beard-nominated restaurants to white water rafting down the mighty James River, from visiting world-class museums to attending incredible ethnic festivals.
7007 Harbour View Blvd.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert