A highly-regarded children’s hospital in South Florida is seeking additional pediatric neurologists to join its growing program. There is an opportunity to become the regional director of their pediatric specialty center for qualified candidates, though all experience levels are welcome. Sub-specialty interest in clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, movement disorders or stroke is welcome and well-supported.
- Medical Director, Pediatric Neurology available
- Join a well-established team of 9 pediatric neurologists
- 30,000 sq. ft. Children’s Hospital Pediatric Specialty Center opened in 2019
- 100% pediatric practice
- Sub-specialty interests in clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, movement disorders, or stroke are well-supported
- Research & Teaching fully supported
- Competitive Compensation
About South Florida:
South Florida offers a dynamic urban/suburban lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, zoos and wildlife refuges, a vibrant arts community, museums, and world-class dining. South Florida's high quality of life - including year-round summer weather, exciting multiculturalism, and no state income tax - attracts new residents from all over the country and around the world.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!