A large healthcare system in Richmond, VA is excited to welcome an additional pediatric neurologist. The ideal candidate will have an interest in reading EEGs, though all child neurologists are encouraged to apply.
- Dedicated child neurology Nurse Practitioner
- Close relationships within entire Pediatric Specialty Group
- Call of 1:4; clinic patient calls and hospital consults
- Minimal overnight calls, with any calls primarily coming from physicians
- Inpatient consulting services only, patients are covered by pediatric hospitalist and intensivist who provide 24/7 onsite coverage
- Work alongside nurses, who are excited to learn within pediatric neurology
- Opportunities to teach medical students and residents
- Dedicated Pediatric beds in hospital, including NICU, and Pediatric Infusion Suite
- Up to 50% pediatric epilepsy volume, if desired
- Inpatient and outpatient EEG capabilities
Ranked in the top 50 places to live in the US in 2022 by US News, it’s easy to see why so many people enjoy living in Richmond. It offers big-city amenities while still maintaining a low cost of living and great traffic. Home to numerous universities, Richmond has an energetic, college-town feel with festivals, restaurants, breweries, and parks. A quick drive east and you’re at the beach; a quick drive west, you’re in the mountains. Richmond truly offers something for everyone!
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!