Banner Health, a Top-5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit healthcare networks is expanding its team of Advanced Practice Providers in Greeley, Colorado. Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the country with 30 hospitals, six long-term care centers, and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services, and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve!
We are seeking a team-focused Nurse Practitioner to serve our community’s General Neurology clinical patients in an innovative, evidence-based clinical setting. This role is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic advanced practice provider to grow with our thriving neurology program.
Our advanced providers foster strong partnerships with our collaborative team of specialty neurologists and support staff through open communication and attention to detail. The ideal candidate leverages knowledge and technology to passionately enrich their patient care experience with speed, simplicity, and efficiency.
- Current NP Board Certification
- DEA with Prescriptive authority required
- Experienced NP with Neurology experience preferred
- Opportunity to perform procedures
- M-F 8a -5p | Full-Time | 100% clinic care | No Call, No Weekends, No Holidays
- Salary range is $44-$54/hr. depending on experience and qualifications
You take care of others. Let us take care of you! At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental, and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind, and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice, and CME Allowance
- Legal, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or 401b deferred options, employee perks, and discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, TO: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, contact Jamie Bean, Sourcing Strategist, at 970-810-2743. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the healthcare field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.