INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center is looking for a Neurohospitalist for our growing Neurology service line in Oklahoma City. General Neurology candidates and Neurology Subspecialties will be considered.
- 7 days on/7 days off
- Strictly inpatient position
- Higher acuity/complex patients
- Must be trained to read EEG's System wide EPIC EMR System inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation Physician-led medical group Established group of experienced Neurologists
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center is a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient Neurological services including specialized services for Neuromuscular Diseases, Cognitive disorders, Multiple Sclerosis and Stroke.
- Employed position
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation allowance
- Resident/Fellow education stipend available
- CME allowance + Paid state license, DEA and OBNDD license renewals
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Malpractice coverage with tail 401(k) / 403(b) retirement with yearly employer contribution and option of 457(b) retirement
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center is a 774 licensed bed, tertiary care and level 2 trauma center that serves as the hub and flagship hospital of INTEGRIS Health. The hospital is at the center of leading-edge medicine across two campuses, housing nine Centers of Excellence, including a full-service heart hospital, a comprehensive transplant institute and one of the nation’s foremost burn centers.
INTEGRIS Health is a not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned health care system and one of the state’s largest employers with more than 10,000 employees. INTEGRIS Health offers an extensive referral network through INTEGRIS Health Partners, the first and largest clinically integrated network in Oklahoma. INTEGRIS Health Partners has over 450 employed INTEGRIS physicians and 600 private practice physicians.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Deidre Wyly-Oldham with INTEGRIS Physician Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
J1 and H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply