A hospital in central Iowa is currently recruiting neurologists to join its practice. The hospital is part a 13-hospital health system with medical centers throughout Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin. The team is excited to welcome a variety of subspecialties, including Sleep Neurology, Stroke, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Headache, and Neuromuscular Neurology.
Sleep disorders neurologists and vascular stroke neurologists can both see majority specialty volume, while the other specialties can see a significant portion of specialty cases in the context of general neurology.
- 200+-bed medical center
- Level 3 trauma center
- Primary Stroke Center
- General neurology opportunities, Inpatient/Outpatient split
- Sleep and vascular stroke specialists can see majority subspecialty volume
- Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Headache, and Neuromuscular specialists can see subspecialty volume in the context of general neurology
- Strong APP support available; One focuses on outpatient clinic and the other focuses on hospital rounding
- Average of 15 patients per day
- Nonburdensome call with APP assistance; nearly all call taken via telephone and not required to return to the office/hospital
Compensation & Benefits:
- Support for H-1b Cap Exempt
- Support for J-1 Visa Waiver for 2023
- Above-MGMA median salary; 2-year guarantee then move to RVU model
- Training Stipends available for trainees
- Value performance bonus available after 1 year
- Relocation assistance available
- Signing Bonus available
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!