Lone Star Neurology is a well-established, physician-owned outpatient practice that is looking to add either: a new or an experienced Neurologist to our team. We have been practicing in the DFW metroplex for 15 years with 11 service locations. Our practice philosophy is to bring state-of-the-art technology and compassionate neurological care to our patients.
This individual will work in the community with our team of neurologists. Subspecialties are welcome and encouraged. Neurodiagnostic experience is a plus as our practice can support routine EEG, Long Term EEG, MRI, EMG/NCV, Botox injections, and IV Infusions for neurological disease states. Neurodiagnostic technicians are provided to assist with most procedures. We also look to bring in any new technologies for diagnostics and treatments as the field of Neurology advances.
Duties would include but not be limited to the following:
- diagnose, manage, and treat patients in an outpatient setting. (some inpatient opportunities available if desired)
- utilize the neurodiagnostic modalities and neurological treatment resources the clinic provides
- create a friendly environment for patients and staff (great bedside manner is a must) participation in clinical research is available if desired
Compensation is open and depends on the candidate and experience. We also have a strong marketing team and referral relationships to ensure a steady patient volume.
- Board Certification or Board Eligible in Neurology
- Licensed in Texas or eligibile to be licensed in Texas
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave