Excellent compensation PLUS potential for $150K sign on/med ed assistance
The Mercy Health Physicians Youngstown Neuroscience Institute is the largest practice in the region. Our growing Neurology team can support your professional interests. Mercy Health Youngstown is a 3-hospital system covering three counties in Northeast Ohio. Our flagship hospital, St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital, is a Level-1 Trauma Center and Advanced Primary Stroke Center with 350+ beds.
- Outpatient Neurology – NO CALL
- Neuro hospitalists – 7 on/7 off scheduling
- Vascular Neurology/Interventional Neurology – 7 on/7 off scheduling
- Neuro Service Line Leader
Practice Highlights Include:
• Supported by a team of advanced practice providers and seasoned support staff
• Provide education to medical students and residents
• Clinical research and publishing interests can be supported
• Use of a fully integrated EPIC electronic medical record
• Opportunity to join BSMH Telestroke team
• Biplane angiography suite to support neuroendovascular procedures
• Synchronized stroke care with the use artificial intelligence software
Compensation Package includes:
• Competitive salary with opportunities for wRVU & bonus incentives
• $150,000 Sign-on/Med Ed Assistance
• Attractive benefits package (medical insurance, 403B, paid malpractice, CME allowance, etc.)
• Generous time off
About Mercy Health Youngstown:
Bon Secours Mercy Health Youngstown is an integrated health system in the Mahoning Valley, which encompasses the Youngstown/Warren metropolitan area – Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana counties in Ohio. It is part of Bon Secours Mercy Health, which is headquartered in Cincinnati and is the largest health system in Ohio and one of the largest Catholic health systems in the United States. It is affiliated with several neighboring medical schools including Northeast Ohio Medical University and Lake Erie College of Medicine. Learn more at: www.BSMHealth.org.
Bon Secours Mercy Health Physicians offers an extensive network of physicians and is the largest group in the Mahoning Valley. Our team includes primary care physicians and a wide range of specialties.
Situated an hour’s drive from Cleveland and Pittsburgh, Youngstown is at the center of the Mahoning Valley. With a population of 550,000, it’s a comfortable and inviting community with excellent schools and affordable housing, plus dozens of galleries, museums, performance venues and historic sites.
Mahoning County is home to lush parks and miles of hiking and biking trails. Several nearby lakes are great places to spend the day on the water. Plus, you’re just an hour south of beautiful Lake Erie.
Youngstown is perfectly situated for those who like to travel with 3 international airports within an hour’s drive.
Please send CV to:
Christine Ruggieri, Physician Recruitment