A large Georgia health system is seeking additional neurohospitalists for a 2-hospital location in central Georgia. The new hires will join an established current neurologist, for an eventual total group of 3, and enjoy a 7 on / 7 off schedule and non-burdensome call set-up. Candidates with experience and interest in both stroke and general neurology are of particular interest, as are those with EEG experience.
Hospital Details –
- Total of 413-bed between 2 hospitals
- Primary stroke centers
- 28-bed ICU
- Full support of hospitalists and intensivists
- Tele-medicine services in place
- J-1 & H-1B support available
Opportunity Details –
- 7 on / 7 off scheduling (8-10 shifts in hospital with 24-hour call)
- Call is after hours, 7PM – 7 AM, and is very non-burdensome (neurologists are rarely called in due to hospitalist and intensivist support)
- Opportunities for teaching on-site internal medicine, psych, and transitional residents
About the area –
This city in central Georgia is located about 90 minutes from Atlanta and 2.5 hours from Savannah, Georgia, and boasts a medical draw area of 600K, and a population of 158K. The city boasts a rich history, stunning architecture and Southern charm. The locale is perfect for families and individuals alike, with diverse demographics, tons of recreational outlets with more than 35 parks, and lots of festivals and live music. There are also great public and private schooling options, and 4 quality colleges and universities.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!