A growing health system with locations all over Georgia is seeking a general outpatient neurologist for their Athens location. The new hire will join 2 existing outpatient neurology providers, and enjoy a 100% outpatient / no call position. Though the program’s focus is to recruit a general neurologist, they are interested in speaking with candidates who have subspecialty interests, especially Headache, and MS.
Position & Program Highlights –
- Practice out of a well-equipped ambulatory clinic
- M-F, 8-5 schedule
- APP and neurohospitalist support
- Opportunities to participate in teaching (rotating medical students and primary care residents)
- Opportunities to participate in research (in-house IRB)
- Great work / life balance
- Close proximity to Atlanta and the coast.
Athens is a medium-sized community that truly provides the best of both worlds. It is small enough to have a true sense of community, but large enough to offer a wide variety of activities. Athens is located near Atlanta, which provides additional venues for cultural activities, shopping, dining, and access to an international airport. The University and the associated student body provide a youthful energy to the community. Athens is also in an excellent geographical setting: the city is about a 4-hour drive to the coast and a 2-hour drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The climate is ideal for year-round outdoor activities.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!