Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician for a Great Opportunity in Northern NJ!
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking a third board certified/board eligible full time Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician to join the Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown, New Jersey and contribute to the expansion of our rapidly growing division.
The candidate will work collaboratively on the inpatient floor, NICU, PICU, pediatric emergency department and subspecialty services. Primary responsibilities include inpatient consultations, outpatient clinic, teaching pediatric residents and medical students, participating in community outreach, education, and scientific programs. Physicians in the division engage in clinical research, including NIH funded, and participation in research and quality improvement is highly encouraged. Qualified candidates will be eligible for an academic appointment at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University commensurate with their experience and accomplishments.
Goryeb Children’s Hospital is an 86,000 square foot facility at Morristown Medical Center (2020- 21 USNWR #1 NJ Hospital) with facilities at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, NJ and several other subspecialty satellite locations. With over 250 pediatricians and 100 pediatric subspecialists from 22 different specialty areas, we offer comprehensive pediatric services. An independent pediatric residency training program exists with 38 residents, medical students on regular rotation, and status as a regional campus of the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University.
Morristown and the surrounding areas lend themselves to urban or suburban living, with direct access to New York City.
- Must be BE/BC in Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- Open to New Graduates and Experienced Physician
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Occurrence Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System – eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted “Great Place to Work “– 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Lori Velasco, Physician Recruiter at Lori.Velasco@atlantichealth.org.