Wesley Medical Center is seeking a Neuro Hospitalist for their busy consult service in Wichita, Kansas.
- Board eligible or board certified in neurology
- Available full time for block scheduling; service covers hospital 24/7
- Experience in an integrated care model, collaborating in a multi-disciplinary setting
- New graduates accepted, must be comfortable working autonomously
- Competitive guaranteed base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability and malpractice
- 401k matching, discounted employee stock purchase
- Potential clinical faculty appointment with the University of Kansas School of Medicine at Wichita
- Relocation assistance
- Visa sponsorship available (J-1 and H1-B)
About Wesley Medical Center/Wesley Healthcare:
- Wesley Medical Center is a regional Level 1 trauma center drawing from 2/3rds of Kansas and Northern Oklahoma
- Wesley Healthcare is an 859-bed tertiary care system, covering two hospitals; part of the HCA Health System
- Wesley Healthcare neurology team consists of critical care, interventional and general neurologists with advanced practice provider support
Wichita is Kansas’ largest city, home to 600,000+ in the greater metro area. The average single-family home cost is 30% below the national median and the cost of living is over 10% below the national average. Wichita offers a superb range of private and parochial schools. This regional hub of university faculty, healthcare, and aviation industry professionals demand great schools for their kids. Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME-accredited residency programs. Wesley Medical Center is 14 minutes from the recently renovated regional airport anchored by five major airlines.