Advocate Aurora Health invites you to enjoy a flourishing practice in the fastest growing area of Wisconsin – conveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago!
Consider a practice in Mt. Pleasant or Kenosha Wisconsin-New or experienced Neurologists-subspecialty interests welcomed!
- Our prime Southeast Wisconsin location offers 2 wonderful opportunities in one of the fastest growing communities in the state surrounded by thriving companies including Amazon, Fox Conn, SC Johnson and Uline.
- Enjoy family friendly communities, affordable housing, great schools and lake living nearby!
- Living between Milwaukee and Chicago has so many benefits! You can choose to live locally and avoid a time-consuming commute while maintaining close proximity to two desirable metro areas and international airports.
- General Neurology practice with 1 week inpatient service monthly
- You will build a practice quickly with our strong referral base and established primary care clinics
- Experience or interest in EEG/EMG a plus
- Join a collaborative and cohesive Neurology service line
What we are looking for:
- Completion of a Neurology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general Neurology and Neuro subspecialty interests
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation & Comprehensive benefits package
- 6 figure Student Loan Forgiveness
- Plan Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance & generous CME
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation.
- Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
- Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
- Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow.
Mount Pleasant Wisconsin offers an ideal location, excellent accessibility, a forward-thinking attitude, and a hometown feel. Stretching from Lake Michigan to Interstate 94, our location provides easy access to metropolitan Milwaukee and Chicago, including Mitchell International Airport, just minutes to the north and O’Hare International Airport less than an hour to the south!
Kenosha Wisconsin is a vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan. Located midway between Milwaukee and Chicago Kenosha is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade. A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you. Why Join Us? | Advocate Aurora Clinician Careers
For More information contact Rebecca.Bork@aah.org