Advocate Aurora Health has a lot to offer physicians-Take a closer look at our Neurology opportunities!
Neurophysiology | MS/Neuroimmunology | Neuromuscular | Movement | Vascular/Stroke | Neurohospitalists
General Neurology | Epilepsy | Neuro Oncology | Behavioral Neurology
- Financially stable and nationally recognized health system
- Multiple opportunities and locations for General and Subspecialty Neurologists
- Collegial and supportive practice environments
- Commitment to physician engagement and retention
- Established referral relationships
- Significant market share and respected providers ensures a thriving practice
- Work/Life balance-build the practice that meets your professional interests and personal goals
- Family friendly locations with good schools
- Affordable cost of living
- Cities, suburbs, and towns with easy access to airports, desirable amenities, and abundance of recreational opportunities and outdoor adventures
- PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness) Qualifying Opportunities
- 6 figure Student Loan Forgiveness Benefit (in some locations)
- Market Leading Compensation and Robust Benefits
- Will support H1 visa
We Are Advocate Aurora Health…..
- Our physician led and governed medical group with 3600+ physicians and 1700 ACPS gives you a voice
- With 27 hospitals and over 500 sites of care we serve 3 million patients in Illinois and Wisconsin
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care
- With $14.1 Billion in annual revenue-we are healthy!
Subspecialty needs and locations are variable based on candidate interests so let’s schedule time talk.
Let’s find a place for you! For more information about general or subspecialty Neurology opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website
Why Join Us? | Advocate Aurora Clinician Careers
Our Story | Advocate Aurora Health
Travel Wisconsin - Official Guide to Wisconsin Tourism
Advocate Aurora Health-Nationally recognized, Financially Stable and Leading Midwest Health System