A physician led, not-for-profit health system in Tulsa, Oklahoma is very excited to welcome additional neurologists to their join their well-established and productive practice.
The health system is anchored by a 1,112-bed tertiary center, which includes the region's only children's hospital and level IV neonatal intensive care unit, a 168-bed heart hospital and Tulsa's leading trauma and emergency center and serves as the largest private employer in Tulsa County.
- 1100 bed capacity at main campus
- Level II Trauma Center (moving to level I Center in early 2023)
- 30 bed combined neuro and trauma ICU
- Comprehensive Stroke Center through DNV (Det Norske Veritas, Inc)
- Monitoring equipment includes Video EEG, Routine EEG, Ambulatory EEG, Surface EMG, Intramuscular EMG
- 16 chair MS Infusion suite at main campus, 16 chairs
- 40 chair infusion suite at the cancer center
- All subspecialties could be supported, the first 6 months- 80% general and support available to build
- Can support 50% EEG/EMG volume to start
- Can support 50% cognitive behavioral volume to start
- Neurology is a fully consult service. Hospitalists handle the admission and discharge.
- Functional neurosurgeons on staff
- Opportunity for research in clinical trials
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!