Seeking top-talent Neurologists for award-winning system of care in Ohio
TriHealth in Cincinnati, Ohio, is welcoming BE/BC Neurologists to our growing, progressive Neuro team where well-represented sub-specialties work collaboratively in the collective practice. In this role you will provide safe, reliable, exceptional care to a large diverse patient population. You will have a shared voice in practice decisions and in our patient-focused, physician-led system of care.
TriHealth physicians enjoy:
· flexible scheduling that allows for excellent work/life balance
· a well-established group of experienced neurologists who see a diverse array of neurological disorders
· outpatient setting with opportunities to provide inpatient care as needed
· collegial work environment, supportive administration and experienced, professional support staff
· large referral base from established TriHealth Primary Care physician community and other local partners
· ability to thrive in a busy practice with easy access to specialty and referral care
· excellent compensation design with transparency on reporting productivity; sign-on bonus
· comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package including health/vision/dental and lifestyle and wellness programs together with generous PTO and retirement offerings to meet you and your family's needs
The TriHealth Neurosciences Institute brings together specialized, highly trained experts from TriHealth and Mayfield Brain & Spine, trusted leaders in state-of-the-art brain and spine care. These specialists deliver comprehensive programs in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disorders of the brain and spine. Specialty areas include:
· Neurosurgery · Neurocritical Care · Neurology · Neuro-Oncology
· Medical Oncology · Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
· Radiation Oncology
TriHealth also provides comprehensive stroke care at our Comprehensive Stroke Center at Good Samaritan Hospital, Primary Stroke Center at Bethesda North Hospital and at our three additional acute stroke-ready sites.
Our stroke team includes surgeons who are dually trained in open and endovascular (in-the-artery) neurosurgery for the treatment and prevention of stroke, brain aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations and other neurovascular disorders. The surgeons coordinate with radiation oncologists to provide the very best treatment plan and medical guidance for patients and their families.
Cincinnati is an engaging river town rich in diversity, culture and history and served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. It’s wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with a wide range of recreational offerings makes it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
TriHealth is well situated to navigate the changing medical landscape of population health and value-based care. Join us on our remarkable journey to get healthcare right by caring for people first…our patients, their families and each other.
For more information contact:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Lead Physician Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org / 859 653 1392