PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center & St. John Medical Center is seeking two full-time BC/BE Adult Neurologists to join the thriving network practices in beautiful Vancouver & Longview, Washington. This unique cross coverage opportunity offers a full scope of outpatient practice with inpatient/evening call responsibilities, as well as telemedicine incorporated because the team enjoys seeing patients in a variety of settings. Candidates with experience or interest in EMG/NCS, Botox Injections, and EEG readings are highly desired. The communities are perfectly nestled in between Portland and Seattle, providing quick access to the airport, big city amenities, National Parks, and the Pacific Ocean. New resident and fellowship trained graduates are welcome to apply.
Highlights about the practices:
- See up to ~14 patients a day, with 1:1 Medical Assistant, using EPIC EMR
- Robust internal and community referral base
- Schedule: Four days per week, including monthly call and rounding for each hospital.
- Southwest Medical Center:
- Consider joining the largest and most established neurology practice in Vancouver, with a robust team of 8 neurologists and two advanced practice clinicians.
- Click Here to view Southwest Medical Center At A Glance
- St. John Medical Center:
- Join a growing collegial and collaborative group with an experienced neurologist and nurse practitioner
- Click Here to view St. John At A Glance
- Vancouver: Vancouver has a robust, independent city with over 160k people with the additional advantage of being a part of the Portland, Oregon metro area. PeaceHealth providers are deeply integrated into the community and have a strong desire to care for their neighbors. The metro area has world-class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Longview: Recently named one of Forbes Magazine’s prettiest American cities and Tree City USA, is Longview Washington, an ideal location on the Columbia River with about 65,000 residents. The other Lower Columbia communities served by PeaceHealth, offer a first-class regional medical facility, with the familiarity of small-town lifestyle, bringing work-life balance in harmony.
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- PeaceHealth recently earned national recognition as one of the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America, as well as the #1 Healthiest Employer in Washington for organizations with 5,000 or more employees.
- Integrated physician-led medical group. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a medical group practice with more than 1,100 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
- Competitive compensation guarantee, employment bonus, and relocation assistance.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life, and Disability insurances.
- Click here to view our exceptional retirement plans and benefit options.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply today or contact Provider Recruiter, Lyndse Neppl: LNeppl@peacehealth.org
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran, qualified individual with a disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.