JYG Innovations in Dayton, OH is recruiting for a Board Certified Neurologist in Dayton, Ohio. This position earns competitive pay, working with world class physicians and no on-call, nights or weekend rotations.
Our general neurologist will conduct neurologic chart reviews, clinical evaluations, patient exams and will review patient history in support of neurological consult services. This position may be part time, full time, remote or on-site (Physician may negotiate)
- Fully licensed neurologist board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Neurology
- At least 10 years of experience is highly desired
- Maintain permanent, full and unrestricted state license to practice medicine
- Experience with writing comprehensive reports for third party use, as well as working on publications for peer review neurology journals and be able to create articles for publication independently
- Must be able to pass a background screening and credentialing process
- US Citizenship is required
- M-F 0730-1630/No Call Hours
- Flexible scheduling based on the needs of the contract and fulfillment of objectives
- Contract has been awarded to JYG Innovations and is currently active
ABOUT JYG INNOVATIONS
JYG Innovations is a professional solutions and services company that provides innovative and exceptional service in the defense, state, local, and commercial sectors. We focus on Human Performance, IT solutions, cyber security, research, analysis, and medical staffing. Since our inception in 2009, we have grown at a remarkable rate and continued to receive exceptional customer satisfaction surveys thanks to our technical expertise and the performance of our outstanding employees.
Our organization is committed to hiring the most qualified, experienced team members to join our family. Our culture is anchored in the belief that "no man is an island" and that success is defined by how you treat and value every employee, customer, and teaming partner. We diligently protect our company culture by ensuring that all objectives align with our culture and that we maintain an intense focus on driving results. We are proud to have been voted Best Place to Work by the Dayton Business Journal.
JYG Innovations is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. JYG Innovations is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, pregnancy or veteran status. We welcome the employment of women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities in our workforce. If you are in need of special assistance, please contact our Human Resources Department. Interested parties may view our Affirmative Action Plan for Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities by contacting the Human Resources Department. JYG Innovations participates in E-Verify.