Join a team of four Neurologists, one Advanced Practice Provider, and a Neuropsychologist in a busy, outpatient practice in beautiful Pensacola, Florida! We are looking for a 5th Neurologist open to seeing a mix of general Neurology patients, with the opportunity to focus on particular interest areas - neuromuscular disorders, multiple sclerosis, movement disorders, migraines, etc. Current practice offers high-quality in-office EEG, EMG, Sleep Studies in an AASM Accredited Sleep Lab, as well as a State of Florida Memory Disorders Center to provide convenient, high-quality care to patients while benefiting as a physician owned practice. Our practice is 100% outpatient, with no hospital call. Medical Center Clinic is a well-established multi-specialty physician group providing excellent consultative services to a large referral base area.
Our practice has a robust and highly skilled team of EEG and EMG techs, Registered Sleep Technologists, and a Social Worker to provide you with the support needed for high-quality patient care.
Earn excellent income - YOU control your destiny, we provide the environment and systems for your success! A few highlights to consider include the following:
- Leverage your practice with profits from EMG, EEG, Botox, Sleep Studies, etc. Work hard but work SMART!!
- AASM Accredited In-Office Sleep Diagnostic Center
- Access to one of Florida’s Memory Disorder Centers located in your office, including great resources for your patients in need
- Productivity-based compensation system with very low-cost structure -- take more of each dollar home as compensation
- The ability to maintain a level of autonomy with your practice, schedule, vacation time, etc. and still belong to the "group"
- A strong electronic medical record integrated with support systems (Radiology, EMG, Sleep Studies, etc)
- Class A commercial facilities and four-star customer service attitude
- Open communication with the Administrative team with full operational and financial transparency, including MyMCC – a proprietary physician information system that gives you real-time financial information on your practice and the latest on MCC happenings.
- The ability to participate in profits of very successful lines of business, including an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient imaging, physical therapy, bracing, optical shop and profits from a 308,000 sq ft commercial multi-tenant medical office building (no buy-in required)
- A solid Board of Directors consisting of physicians elected by physician shareholders. Great leadership opportunities for physicians.
Medical Center Clinic is a rock solid, physician-owned group with over 75 providers, 25 specialties, and over 500 medical professionals. High incomes, solid work ethic, strong financial management and an attitude that drives high patient satisfaction make MCC a very unique opportunity. We have a strong economy, a positive attitude and a strong desire to be successful.
Live and work where others vacation!! Nestled in Florida’s Panhandle along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, Pensacola is home to 52 miles of the world’s whitest beaches and is known as America’s First Settlement, the City of Five Flags and the Cradle of Naval Aviation. Small enough to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city traffic jams and long commutes, yet large enough to offer championship golf courses, year-round sporting activities, arts, the symphony and museums to explore.
If you are looking for a good life, Pensacola is the place!
Medical Center Clinic – Medical Center Clinic (mccdream.com)
For additional information, or to apply, contact:
Caitlin Mayes, CMPE
Vice President, Operations