UCHealth Memorial Hospital System in Colorado Springs is seeking exceptional BE/BC Neurologists to join our team. Our rapidly growing practice offers exciting outpatient practice opportunities in a setting that emphasizes collegiality, compassionate care, and an integrated system approach. Our outpatient team consists of 5 neurologists and 3 APPs with excellent support staff and first-class practice leadership. Neurologists with fellowship training would find incredible opportunity to develop their sub-specialty interests.
At UCHealth we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
This is a HUGE OPPORTUNITY for motivated and team-oriented Neurologists. The new physician will be walking into a well-established referral system, standard clinic work schedule, and ability to enjoy an excellent work/life balance.
- No inpatient call.
- Outpatient clinic setting with excellent support staff.
- Bonus potential based on productivity.
- Our practice offers an AANEM Accredited EMG laboratory, comprehensive EEG services, neuropsychology, and close collaboration with Neurosurgery, Neurovascular, Orthopedics, Sleep Lab, and Neuroimaging.
- Outstanding Neuro Hospitalist colleagues covering 2 major hospitals (Comprehensive Stroke Certified).
- Inpatient and tele-neurology work available for candidates seeking additional income opportunities.
To learn more about this rewarding opportunity, please contact:
Erin Lien, Physician Recruiter
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.