Cleveland Clinic’s Neurological Institute is seeking a neurologist with specialty training and interest in autonomic disorders, including central and peripheral nervous system conditions. Board certification/ eligibility in Neurology is required.
The Neuromuscular Center at Cleveland Clinic specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and research of these and other neuromuscular disorders. Specialists at the Neuromuscular Center offer comprehensive care to achieve accurate diagnosis of nerve and muscle diseases and rely upon state-of-the-art treatment modalities to optimize quality of life.
We seek qualified candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care, possess strong clinical skills and have an interest in clinical investigation and education. Candidates with neurological sub-specialty interests will also be considered.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Interested candidates, please include a current CV and cover letter