The Cleveland Clinic Neuromuscular Center is seeking a neurologist clinician scientist who will direct our ALS Center. The ideal candidate has an established translational research effort and leadership experience. The position comes with an endowed chair and significant research funds. The individual will work collaboratively with basic scientists, a large clinical neuromuscular group, and an existing clinical trials infrastructure.
The Neuromuscular Center at Cleveland Clinic specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and research of these and other neuromuscular disorders. Specialists at the Neuromuscular Center offer comprehensive care to achieve accurate diagnosis of nerve and muscle diseases and rely upon state-of-the-art treatment modalities to optimize quality of life.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Please include a current CV and cover letter with your application