Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Neurology Faculty Opportunity
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE general neurologist to join our growing team. Interest in demyelinating disease or memory disorders preferred.
- Join multi-department neurology program currently anchored by a stroke neurologist, a neurophysiologist, a sleep physician, a headache specialist, and an APP with interest in memory disorders
- Friendly and collegial work environment in clinic and inpatient settings.
- Resident support available during the week to help with inpatient consults.
- One in four call general neurology, generally very light as acute stroke care provided by telemedicine and all neurology patients admitted under hospitalist.
- Opportunities exist to conduct clinical research and there is potential for collaboration with USC’s Arnold School of Public Health.
- Affiliate appointment at the level of Assistant Professor or higher and the University of South Carolina School of Medicine commensurate with experience.
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer
- Epic EMR
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Columbia is the state capital with a diverse population and a large selection of cultural amenities due to the University of South Carolina. In addition to having an affordable cost of living, it is very family friendly with good schools, a revitalized downtown, nationally ranked zoo, and children`s museums. Outdoor activities are a premium due to its rivers, 650 miles of Lake Murray shoreline and state and national parks within 30-minute drives.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Tina Owens, Manager, Physician Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE