Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Neurology Opportunity – Neuromuscular Medicine
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE neurologist fellowship trained in Neuromuscular Medicine to join the dedicated staff of the Neurological Institute.
- Provider will focus on evaluating and treating patients with neuromuscular disorders with an option to treat patients with general neurological conditions.
- Participate in our multidisciplinary clinics including Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Clinic (Recognized), Myasthenia Gravis Clinic, and Muscular Dystrophy Association Clinic.
- APP and resident support Strong interdisciplinary care program with neurosurgery, neuropsychology, neuroradiology
- Teaching involvement includes Adult Neurology residency program (6 neurology residents per year) and medical school, University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville.
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer
The Neurological Institute has established a protocol driven multi-disciplinary approach to treating a variety of neurological diseases, including but not limited to epilepsy, movement disorders, neuroimmunology, neuromuscular, neurooncology, and cerebrovascular disorders.
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches, and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Tina Owens, Manager, Physician Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE