As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 4,000 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses, Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital. Mount Sinai Medical Center is dedicated to provide intensive 24/7 Neurosurgical and Neuro-Interventional coverage to our patients. The hospital serves as the Primary Stroke Center in Miami Beach with residents and fellows in numerous specialties including radiology, emergency medicine, internal medicine, and psychiatry.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team, we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We are looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
An affiliated private practice is seeking a sharp, enthusiastic, professional Neurologist to become part of the energy and join our multi-specialty neurology group where you will engage in our efforts to improve patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes, and operational efficiency.
- Successful Candidates will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of fellow neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-radiologists, and neuro-interventionists.
- The position would consist of a mix of inpatient and outpatient neurological care with the majority being inpatient consults.
- The role is expected to participate in teaching medical residents, nursing and ancillary staff
- Have completed a Neurology residency with additional fellowship training
- BE/BC with excellent clinical training
- Adaptable colleague interested in building the practice and becoming active in the community
- Those with an interest in teaching are encouraged to apply
For more information feel free to contact:
Denise Casanova- Physician Recruitment Specialist