Call This “Top 10” Community Home
McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa’s largest multidisciplinary clinic. Consistently ranked in the top 10 “Best Places to Live” by Money Magazine and CNNMoney.com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top three cities in the country for job growth.
- Physician owned and governed
- Flexibility and autonomy to build your practice
- Supportive of subspecialty interests mixed with general practice
- EMG/EEG capabilities
- Affiliated with a Baldridge and Magnet® recognized hospital
- Rated #1 in Quality and Value by Iowa’s leading insurer
- One of the least litigious states in the country
- “#1 Best State to Practice Medicine” — WalletHub
Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state. This Big 12 city has been voted the “Best College Town” by Livability.com. Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you would expect from small-town living. Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.