A large health system in New Jersey, halfway between NYC and Philadelphia, PA, is excited to welcome a Medical Director of Multiple Sclerosis / Neuro-immunology to their already-established Comprehensive MS Center. The new hire will have extensive experience in MS / neuro-immunology volume and will enjoy the support of 2 additional MS / neuro-immunologists, an MS-trained DNP, as well as a social worker and an on-site rehab/PT center.
About The Medical Center:
- 287-bed Primary Stroke Center & Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Center
- 9-bay Infusion Center
- 19-bed neuro-unit
- EEG-monitoring capabilities
Medical Director of Multiple Sclerosis Opportunity Highlights & Responsibilities:
- 100% Multiple Sclerosis volume
- Administrative & Clinical Duties
- Opportunities to participate in teaching (rotating medical students & residents)
- Opportunities to participate in research (bench & clinical trials)
- Non-admitting service line / no hospital responsibilities
- Non-burdensome, non-hospital call (every 3rd week, Friday – Thursday)
- Competitive compensation package
About the Area –
This lovely location is a bedroom community in central New Jersey and is conveniently located halfway between New York City (1 hour) and Philadelphia (1 hour), making it a great option for commuters who prefer a more suburban home location.” Low taxes, an award-winning parks, and recreation department, and a great school system make this location a great option for singles and families alike.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!