A large Midwestern university is seeking a third neurointensivist to join its faculty. This is an exciting opportunity to join a collegial neurocritical care team, focused on delivering the highest quality patient care.
Hospital and Department Highlights:
- Join Department of over 50 faculty members
- Neurology Residency Program with 6 residents a year
- Fellowship Programs in Clinical Neurophysiology, Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, MS, Neurocritical Care, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Vascular Neurology
- Level III trauma center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level 4 Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- 18-bed dedicated neurocritical care ICU
- Support for research for the interested candidate
- Teaching encouraged
- Neurocritical Care APPs, part of daily rounding and assist in admissions and discharges
- 1:3 weeks of service; rounding on primary patients and providing neuro consult for the ICU
- Call from home with resident and APP support
- Faculty appointment
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!