Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician Partner in Neurology
Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
Georgia's largest physician-owned multi-specialty group. Harbin Clinic, LLC, is seeing a BC/BE Neurology Physician Partner to join three established neurologists. With 150 physicians across 37 medical specialties in 21 locations, Harbin Clinic is the medical hub for Northwest Georgia - serving over 600,000 patients each year.
Physicians control the direction and leadership of Harbin Clinic, LLC, not a management company or hospital system. Harbin Clinic offers progressive practice opportunities. Harbin primary care doctors appreciate specialty support from fellow owners and Harbin specialists appreciate a strong primary care internal referral base.
About Harbin Neurology
• Collaborative Practice Atmosphere
• Comprehensive Musculoskeletal Team – Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Interventional Pain Management, Chiropractic Medicine & Physical Therapy
• No ER Call
• No Stroke Call
• Outpatient After Hours Phone Calls Only
• Sub-specialty Interests Welcome
• Office-based EEG, Ambulatory EEG, 2 EMG/NCS Machines, EMG Chemo Denervation Equipment
• Access to Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring
• Radiology Facilities with Neuro-Radiologists
• Opportunity to read CT and MRI
• Cutting-edge Technology & State-of-the-art Facilities
• Large Primary Care Referral Base
• Local Teach Opportunities
• Partnership Track
• Competitive Compensation
About Rome & Northwest GA
The quality of life in Rome and NW GA is perfectly suited for doctors and families who don’t want to live in a metro area, but do want top tier healthcare, education, and superior lifestyle amenities.
Out of the Atlanta market and traffic, the NWGA region is a micropolitan area with abundant outdoor fun, vibrant cities, diverse cultural offerings and easy access to major metropolitan cities - Atlanta, Chattanooga and Birmingham.
Smithsonian-affiliated museums, renowned cycling trails, hiking, recreational lakes and rivers, a 63 court tennis center and more. Award winning public, private and higher education academic options including Darlington, an international boarding school, and the world-renowned Berry College, the largest land-mass college in the world.