Honolulu, Hawaii – 100% Outpatient, No Calls, No Weekends
Successful Community-Driven Growing Practice Recruiting Multiple Positions –
General Neuro, Headache, Sleep Medicine, MS, Movement, Memory
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience (HPN) is one of the largest and leading outpatient provider of neuroscience care in Hawaii. We are growing and recruiting successful candidates to fill multiple positions!
HPN offers a fully integrated culture of personalized care that’s highly responsive and community driven. We have a history of giving back to our community and are recognized for our mission to serve those who need care the most.
Join a proven successful, growing, fully integrated multidisciplinary neuroscience team, live in Hawaii and enjoy quality, balanced work life, and year round perfect weather.
- 100% Outpatient
- Mon-Fri Schedule; plus one Saturday clinic a month
- No call, No weekends
- No BIG Institution bureaucracy, politics, or headaches
- Focus on caring for patients, personal and professional development
- Paid Time off & Sick Leave, Insurance Coverage, Paid Vacations, Full Medical Benefits, 401K
- Practice in an established, supportive, collegial, and nurturing multidisciplinary team
- Supported by an established mature practice with one of the busiest neuroscience providers serving > 26,000 patient visits/year with excellent brand recognition from over 1,000 referring bases from all islands.
- State of the art facilities with campuses in Honolulu, West Oahu with additional expansions planned for future
- AASM accredited 8 beds Sleep Lab with DME services
- ABRET accredited EEG Lab, 4 beds Video-EEG Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Onsite Infusion Suites,
- Onsite 3T MRI
- Academic, teaching and scholarly activities with over 50 residents and medical students each year.
- Clinical Research Center with overnight PK Study with over 30 active phase I to IV clinical trials
Recognized widely as one of the most successful practice models in Hawaii with the happiest 50 plus employees. As an organization, we are proud to provide over $2 million of charitable care or direct donations every year to those who cannot afford care and deserving groups like homeless single mothers living in shelters.
Because of the excellence of our work, our specialists attract over $4 million in research investments every year to benefit the people of Hawaii in direct patient care or indirect impact on our local economy and collaborate and work with institutions around the world like NIH in phase I,II, III and IV clinical research.
We emphasize collaborative team work thus allowing everyone the best possible quality of life while serving our community with a sense of common purpose and passion.
Competitive salary with full benefits offered. Area qualifies for J-1 waiver.
Interested candidate to contact: Kore Liow, MD, Director, Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience: email@example.com