FRANCISCAN HEALTH IS SEEKING BOARD ELIGIBLE/BOARD CERTIFIED NEUROLOGIST TO JOIN OUR PRACTICES IN INDIANA AND SOUTH SUBURBAN CHICAGO.
Franciscan Health neurologists are recognized leaders in health care, serving patients of all ages. Our physicians and staff work together to coordinate and deliver the diagnostic and therapeutic services including, but not limited to:
- Neurosurgery to treat brain, spine and peripheral nerve diseases
- Primary stroke care to provide specialized emergency attention to victims of stroke
- Spine specialists, where people coping with spinal pain can find comfort and healing
- Diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of conditions, including neck pain, back pain, epilepsy, seizures, fibromyalgia and more
- Neurology diagnostic testing, with vital tools and tests – including EEG, EP, EMG, NCS – to identify neurological problems and other medical conditions
- Sleep disorder programs, which provide testing, treatment, and education for people experiencing sleep problems
- Inpatient rehabilitation, an intensive program that combines a variety of therapies and services
- Outpatient rehabilitation to help patients continue along the path to recovery
At Franciscan Health we take a multidisciplinary approach; our staff and physicians work together to coordinate optimal, efficient neurological care for every patient.
- Staffed by a highly skilled teams of physicians, including spine specialists and neurosurgery specialists
- Outpatient rehabilitation services to guide you along the path to recovery
- Our sleep center can diagnose and treat a range of disorders
Neurology – Lafayette, Indiana
Franciscan Health is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join our team and meet the growing demands for Neurology services in the Lafayette, Indiana area. Ideal physician is seeking a general neurology position with the opportunity to subset specialize in multiple areas.
- Schedule is split between outpatient clinic and hospital
- Outpatient Clinic: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Time spent in clinic are half days, 2 – 3 days per week
- Inpatient Coverage
- Daily rounding and consults
- Hospitalist coverage provided
- 24-hour call schedule – during physicians call week
Neurology – Munster, Indiana
Franciscan Health is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certfied Neurologist to join our team and meet the growing demands for Neurology services in the Munster, Indiana area. Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on general neurological disorders, nerve conduction studies, EEG interpretations, Botox injections, pediatric experience, along with emphasis on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Well established clinic
- Both inpatient and outpatient service
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call 1:4
Neurology – Olympia Fields, Illinois
Franciscan Health Olympia Fields is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join our team and meet the growing demands for Neurology services in Olympia Fields, IL. This position presents the opportunity for an entrepreneurial physician to build a program, ramp up very quickly and tap the potential in the market. Preferred physicians will have EEG and EMG experience or training.
- Monday – Friday Schedule
- No evenings or weekends
- Both inpatient consult and outpatient service
- Potential for Medical Directorship, if experienced in teaching, leadership and education
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Health, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.