A private practice, in partnership with the hospital, is recruiting for an additional neurologists to join this robust and well-established group in Northern Virginia. They have been in the community for over 50 years, and currently has 4 outpatient neurologists (with another joining this fall), 2 interventional neurologists, and 8 total APPs. The ideal candidate will have an interest in movement disorders, though neurologists of all clinical interests are encouraged to apply. They are also seeking 2 neurohospitalists to join the team.
Movement Disorders Highlights:
- Step into immediate volume
- Subspecialized practice
- Currently have neuro APP already trained in movement disorders for support
- Neurosurgery is currently doing DBS surgeries; excited to collaborate with neurologist
- Full complement of diagnostic testing
- Infrastructure in place for clinical trials
- Teaching opportunities available
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- 12 hours day shifts in hospital
- Opportunity to be Stroke Director
- Dedicated inpatient neuro APPs
Practice and Hospital Highlights:
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- 495-bed hospital
- Level II Trauma Center
- Call shared equally among the group and non-burdensome; handled by phone
Outdoor recreation, a rich history, and affordable housing with a low cost of living make this city in Northern Virginia a fantastic place to live. The area also boasts one of Virginia’s most successful public-school divisions and offers outstanding private school systems. The area is one hour away from Shenandoah National Park, about 45 minutes from George Washington National Forest, 45 minutes from Dulles International Airport, and 90 minutes from Washington, D.C.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!