Your expertise in Neurology is valued with SCL Health now Intermountain Healthcare! We are conducting a search for full time Neurologists to join our teams in beautiful Montana and Colorado.
This position requires:
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- American Board Certification in ABPN or ABMS in Neurology
Click HERE to schedule a call for more information.
- Outpatient Neurologist - Denver, CO & Billings, MT
- Neurohospitalist/Inpatient Neurologist - General or Stroke - Butte, MT
- Pediatric Neurologist - Billings, MT
As a Neurologist within SCL Health Medical Group, you’ll work collaboratively with Neurology Physician colleagues and Advanced Practice Providers, to provide top-notch care and patient experience. You will have a knowledgeable clinic support team as well. Throughout the day you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with any of our hospital specialists.
- Complete charts electronically in EPIC
- Established practices that have supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and knowledgeable nursing & medical staff
- Full spectrum neurology care
- Diverse patient population
- Outpatient / inpatient / hospital call services / stroke consults
- Hospitalist support team in our ICU for our inpatient position
- Directorship of Stroke Unit opportunity
- Butte, Montana
- Billings, Montana
- Wheat Ridge, Colorado
We Offer Up To (depending on location):
- $330K Salary
- $25K Sign On Bonus
- $15K Relocation Assistance
- $100K Student Loan Forgiveness
- $5K Annual CME Allowance
- Lifetime Liability and Tail Coverage
- Full Benefits Package and More
Click HERE to drop your information with us.
SCL Health is a faith-based, mission-driven, integrated healthcare system that has 10 hospitals in Colorado & Montana, 200+ ambulatory locations, and four safety net clinics for the uninsured. We have merged with Intermountain Healthcare and continue to be focused on fun team morale, cutting edge technology and equipment in our accommodating facilities for our patient-centered care. SCL Health now Intermountain Healthcare is one of the largest nonprofit health systems and is dedicated to improving the health of communities and individuals the hospitals and clinics served, especially those who are poor or vulnerable.
Our Montana locations offer good family living with so much to do and experience. We serve our rural health and mountain communities. Montana offers a comfortable cost of living with no sales tax, state-wide. If you are an outdoors enthusiast you will enjoy mountain biking, skiing, hiking, national parks, fly fishing and hunting at its best. This big sky state also offers some of the best golf courses with astonishing views. And don't forget relaxing spas, resorts and nightlife.
Our Colorado locations offer fascinating museums of nature and science, downtown aquarium and art museums, theme parks, and artsy outdoor malls. We have hospitals that service metro downtown populations and rural mountain communities. The beauty of the Rocky Mountains is breathtaking, which allows us to also offer amazing outdoor activities - golf courses, alpine ski resorts, rock climbing, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting, and boating. There are boutiques, breweries, farmers markets, and unique wineries. Colorado offers family communities where you can vacation literally in your backyard. I look forward to hearing from you!