Mercy Clinic is seeking Neurologists to join our established practices throughout our healthcare ministry. Locations include Oklahoma City, OK; Rogers, AR; Fort Smith, AR; Joplin, MO; St. Louis, MO; and Springfield, MO.
- Outpatient Only
- Inpatient Only
- Inpatient & Outpatient combined
- 100% Neuro Hospitalist
Neurology Opportunities Include:
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic primary care physicians
- Providing clinical services at one hospital
- Dedicated neuroscience team consisting of neurologists, neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists
- State of the art neuro imaging with three neuro-radiologists
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee with recruitment incentives
- Physician wellness program
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and CME
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group and is part of the Sisters of Mercy Health System, the fifth largest Catholic Health System in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
Working for Mercy gives you all the advantages of a larger organization balanced by the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group. You’ll discover a friendly and cooperative environment where people care for one another at every level. What sets us apart is our unique approach where physicians and professional managers share leadership and make decisions together to improve upon, and deliver, world-class care.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Your life is our life’s work.
For more information:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net