ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AND THE FUTURE OF NEUROLOGY
YOU are the future of patient-focused Neurological Medicine. Come practice it in one of America’s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health.
We offer you a fully integrated culture of personalized care that’s highly responsive and community-driven. And right now, we are seeking board-certified and board-eligible candidates for the following inpatient and outpatient positions:
GENERAL NEUROLOGY | NEUROHOSPITALIST | NEURO SUBSPECIALTIES
Discover more than a job — Find the career opportunity that will advance you and the future of healthcare.
• An opportunity to be an active and vital member of an award-winning Neuroscience Institute
• High volume patient panel across all areas of neurology
• A schedule that affords work-life balance
• A collegial team of more than 50 recognized leaders across all neuroscience departments
• Access to one comprehensive stroke center and three primary stroke centers
• Onsite CARF-accredited inpatient rehabilitation facility
• 12-bed NSICU at the brand new Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care
• 6 outpatient office locations
• Dedicated specialty programs for epilepsy, headache, movement, memory, neuromuscular, and pediatric neurology
• State-of-the-art neurodiagnostic labs and facilities
• A strong referral base of 160 locations and 9 hospitals
• In-house Neuroradiology Fellowship Program
• An opportunity to engage in research initiatives
• Competitive compensation with salary guarantee
• Signing bonus
• Opportunities for performance-based incentives
• Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
• Paid medical malpractice insurance with full coverage
• CME reimbursement and opportunity for loan forgiveness
• Fully covered corporate relocation package
• Generous benefit time
The successful candidate must have a DO or MD medical degree; be board-certified or board-eligible in neurology; be licensed or willing to obtain a license to practice in New York State; exhibit a passion for excellence and achievement; have strong innovation, communication, and interpersonal skills; and demonstrate a strong commitment to personalized patient care. All neuro sub-specialties will be considered.
Learn more about our Neuroscience opportunities.
Please submit your CV to:
Kathleen Vavrick, Physician Recruiter
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran