Baylor Scott & White Health is expanding, and we are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologists to join our team in in Austin and surrounding locations throughout central Texas.
BSWH Neurology Job Opportunities are available at several BSWH locations, as follows:
General Neurology- Marble Falls
- Outpatient only or outpatient with a light mix of call is optional for those interested Join an established general neurology community-based practice Work as a solo neurologist alongside other specialists and PCPs, as a part of a larger team of regional neurologists who work in other BSW locations throughout the Austin area.
General Neurology- Austin (Oak Hill area)
- Outpatient/inpatient mix Join as a solo-neurologists to establish a community-based general neurology practice working alongside other specialists and PCPs at our newest medical center in Austin. Fellowship training or experience, and an EMG skillset is needed. Call is rotated amongst a regional neurology call team, by phone only at night. Acute strokes are handled by a tele-stroke team of vascular neurologists.
Movement Disorder Neurology- Austin (Round Rock)
- Primarily outpatient movement disorders focus, includes a light inpatient call rotation. Join an established practice and a team of 7 neurologists. Call is rotated amongst a regional neurology call team, by phone at night. Acute strokes are handled by the tele-stroke team.
General Neurology- Outpatient Only- Waco
- Join an established neurology clinic, as 1 of 3 neurologists in the clinic and as a part of the large team of neurologists based out of Temple. Monday-Friday- in support of clinic business hours and NO CALL IS REQUIRED. Academic involvement with Temple's residents and medical students is available.
General Neurology and Multiple Sclerosis Specialist- Temple
- Join a large team of neurologists in an established academic neurology practice to practice general neurology or subspecialize with a focus on multiple sclerosis. Outpatient only Monday-Friday w/inpatient call responsibilities when on call Call is currently rotated 1:7 or 1:8 - may be less. Acute strokes are handled by a team of vascular neurologists. Heavy academic involvement with neurology residents and medical students
General Neurology- College Station
- Join an established practice with 3 neurologists, one with a focus on epilepsy Primarily outpatient, with a light mix of inpatient call rotated 1:4. An EMG skillset is needed. Acute strokes are handled by a tele-stroke team of vascular neurologists.
- Join a very large team of neurologists in an established academic neurology practice with an accredited residency program and medical student rotations. Inpatient focus that may involve some tele-neurology at first. Schedule will be 7 days on/off but will require some initial flexibility. Call is rotated, 1:7 or 1:8 at most frequent- may be less Heavy academic involvement, if interested
- Join as 1 of 2 neuro-hospitalists to provide inpatient neurology services Schedule will be 7 days on/off Tele-medicine involvement
General Neurology- Lakeway
- Join an established neurology clinic, as 1 of 2 neurologists in the clinic and as a part of the large team of neurologists based out of the Greater Austin Region. Monday-Friday- in support of clinic business hours and NO CALL IS REQUIRED.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White includes 48 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,800 active physicians, over 47,000 employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.
About our locations:
- Temple- Known as the “Wildflower Capital of Texas,” the Temple and Killeen Metro area is located approximately one hour north of Austin and 2-2.5 hours south of Dallas. The area offers beautiful lake style living and easy access to the big cities. Marble Falls is in the beautiful Texas Hill Country area, only 1 hour northwest of Austin and within a 30-45 min. drive to Austin's attractive Domain Shopping area. The area offers nice ranch or lake style living options with easy access to Austin. Austin’s Oak Hill is an unincorporated area in southwest Austin, located only 15 minutes from downtown, the live music capitol of the world. Waco is located approximately 2 hrs. south of Dallas and 2 hrs. north of Austin right off Interstate 35. The city is known as home to Baylor University and the popular Chip and Joanna Gaines' HGTV show, "Fixer Upper". College Station is a mid-size community located 95 miles northwest of Houston, and it is home to Texas A&M University. Round Rock is fast growing, family friendly community and suburb of Austin, located immediately north of the state capitol. Lakeway is an attractive suburb of Austin, located approximately 25 miles west of downtown Austin.
Acute strokes in all clinic-based positions are handled by our Tele-stroke team of Vascular Neurologist. Our Temple campus is the primary teaching site for Texas A&M College of Medicine medical students and residents and soon to be Baylor College of Medicine medical students. Teaching involvement is available at all locations for those who quality and are interested.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package that begins with four weeks of vacation and three weeks of CME.
To view current opportunities and apply online, visit: Jobs.BSWHealth.com.
For additional information, please contact:
Tara Moore, PHR