A well-established medical center 50 minutes south of Chicago, Illinois is excited to welcome additional general and subspecialized neurologists for a 100% outpatient position. EMG proficiency and interest is required, no matter the additional subspecialty interest.
- 300-bed, Primary Stroke Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Infusion Suites
- Continuous EEG Monitoring Capabilities
- Tele-Neurology / Tele-Stroke Services in place through the local university
- 100% Outpatient / No-call position
- Outpatient subspecialty interests welcome within the context of a general neurology practice
- Group of 3 current neurologists
- Mid-level support
- Teaching opportunities with rotating medical students and internal medicine and psychiatry residents
- Opportunities for leadership
- Competitive compensation package
This charming city of about 26,000 is a wonderful place for families and individuals alike to call home. With quick access to Chicago, Illinois, and a great cost of living, it’s a wonderful place to put down roots.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!