Advocate Aurora Health has a great opportunity for a Neurologist with fellowship training in Neurophysiology who enjoys a wide variety of care and diverse patient population.
We invite you to join our Neurology team at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, a state-of-the-art facility and teaching hospital in Milwaukee, WI. Aurora St. Luke's is a busy 938 bed Level II Trauma center and is the largest hospital in Wisconsin. Other locations throughout Chicago, suburban Milwaukee and eastern Wisconsin are also available if desired.
Advocate Aurora Health:
- We are a financially stable healthcare system with a commitment to high value, cost effective care, patient access & satisfaction, patient safety and best outcomes.
- Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
- Our physician led and governed medical group consists of 3600+ physicians and over 1700 ACP’s, we are committed to physician engagement and supporting your thriving practice
- Supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment
- Serving 3 million patients across 400 miles, in 27 Hospitals and over 500 sights of care
- Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment for all.
Our Opportunity offers:
- Inpatient and outpatient services include the full spectrum of Neurology care
- Must be able to perform and read EEG's, EMG skills also desirable
- A robust and well respected local and systemwide Neurosciences service line
- A multidisciplinary team who utilize the most innovative medical technologies available
- Integrated nationally recognized health system
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology and EPIC EMR
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
BC/BE and completion of a Neurology residency and Neurophysiology Fellowship from an ACGME accredited program
- Competitive compensation with 2-year guarantee & productivity incentives
- PSLF opportunity and generous student loan forgiveness program
- Robust & comprehensive benefits package, generous CME, sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin-Wisconsin’s largest city!
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums – including an internationally designed lakefront art museum – to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you. Additional opportunities include:
General Neurology | Stroke/Vascular | Neuromuscular | MS/Neuroimmunology
Neurophysiology | Neurohospitalists | Epilepsy | Cognitive/Behavioral Neurology | Neuro Oncology
To schedule a phone interview or learn more about Neurology opportunities across our health system, please forward your CV and Cover letter to Becky Bork firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Join Us? | Advocate Aurora Clinician Careers
Our Story | Advocate Aurora Health