A quickly-growing and well-established New Jersey private practice is excited to welcome an experienced, dedicated, and entrepreneurial pediatric epileptologist and adult epileptologist to their group. The program’s leader has developed a new model of epilepsy care that allows patients to leverage the comprehensive suite of services once only found in-hospital.
The ideal pediatric candidate will be board-certified in both child neurology and epilepsy, and have epilepsy surgery experience. The new hires` will enjoy a majority epilepsy volume position, along with the full support of the growing practice.
About the Practice & Opportunity –
- The only independent EMU/Video EEG unit of its kind outside in the state of New Jersey
- 12-bed EMU
- M-F, 8-5 schedule
- No hospital call at this time / telephone call for office only
- 3 mid-level practitioners
- Opportunities to teach rotating medical students, pediatric residents, and family medicine residents
- Admitting privileges at local hospital
About the area –
The New Jersey township is part of the New York Metropolitan Area and offers relatively quick access to larger cities like New York City and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With a population of just under 40,000, it is a great place to raise a family, and offers a plethora of coffee shops and parks, as well as highly rated public-school systems. The township is the recipient of many “Safest Cities to Live In” awards and boasts a diverse and highly-educated population.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!