One of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in Michigan is excited to welcome two intensivists to their growing neurosciences division in Ann Arbor and a general neurologist to their Ann Arbor and Livonia location.
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- 537- Bed Medical Center
- Expanding the Neuro Service line; building a dedicated Neurocritical Care Unit
- Teaching Hospital
Neurocritical Care Highlights:
- Opportunity at Ann Arbor location
- No General Neurology Call
- Consultative service currently, will have admitting responsibilities once established
- NP/APP Support available
- 7/7 schedule
- Advanced diagnostic options include Video/EEG Monitoring, ICP Monitoring and CSF Drainage Equipment
- Leadership opportunity available
- Competitive salary and quality bonus
General Neurology Highlights:
- Opportunity at Ann Arbor Livonia location
- General neurology position that will treat an entire spectrum of neurological conditions
- Support to build any outpatient subspecialty in the context of general neurology
- Outpatient responsibilities, opportunity to incorporate inpatient work if desired.
- 1 out of 9 weekends on call, 2 night calls per month
- Monday to Friday work schedule, 8-5
- Experience in performing and interpreting nerve conduction studies/EMG and/or interpreting EEG's a plus
- Teaching opportunity (Internal Med students)
About Ann Arbor:
Ann Arbor is many things, including a bustling university town, culinary hotspot, and a tech hub with a walkable downtown that includes world-class arts and culture. Located in southeast Michigan's Lower Peninsula, Ann Arbor lies at the center of a greater collection of communities in Washtenaw County. With so many thriving communities nearby, Ann Arbor has become a cultural melting pot and urban oasis.
Located in the western suburbs of Metro Detroit, Livonia is centered halfway between Downtown Detroit and Ann Arbor with great hotels, fantastic shopping and dining options. Just 30 minutes away from the museums, professional sporting events, and casinos. Enjoy season-round outdoor activities like boating, diving, sledding, ice climbing, hiking and more. Take in Michigan’s breathtaking views and dense natural forests on one of the 650 golf courses across Michigan, which continually rank among America’s best.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!