One of Central Pennsylvania’s largest comprehensive neuroscience programs is seeking several neurologists to join its collegial team. The health system is currently recruiting for its west region hospitals, and other affiliated locations in and around the State College area. The system is currently recruiting 7 new neurologists to account for volume and expansion. Specialties that the team is currently interested in are General Neurology, Neuromuscular, Headache, Cognitive/Behavioral, Movement Disorders, and stroke/neurohospitalists.
Health System Highlights:
- Currently employs over 30,000 employees
- Ranked among the nation's top 15 health systems according to Truven Health Analytics and was named one of the 100 great places to work by Becker's Hospital Review
- Employees receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, health plan, paid vacations and holidays, 401(k) retirement plan, and more
- Health System's largest multispecialty clinic and outpatient facility
- New building includes 70 exam rooms, 16 procedure rooms, an expanded imaging center, laboratory services, and an on-site pharmacy
- Opportunity to teach rotating residents
- Opportunity to be involved in research
- All outpatient subspecialties can be supported in the context of general neurology, though neuromuscular, headache, movement disorders, and cognitive/behavioral would be most thoroughly well-supported
- Zero-Call for outpatient neurologists
- 7-on/7-off schedule for Neurohospitalists
- No weekend night call
- Join a team of 3 full-time neurologists and one full-time AP (adding more as the team grows)
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!