A well-established and thriving group in Sellersville, PA is excited to welcome outpatient neurologists to their team of 2 neurologists and 2 APPs. While general neurology is the biggest need, neurologists of all subspecialties will be welcomed!
- General neurology call (no stroke) of 1:5
- Clinic currently does Botox, LPs, and EMGs
- Subspecialists in headache, movement disorders, or neuromuscular/ EMG would complement the group well
- Participate in grand rounds and meetings with the Department of Neurology at main campus
- Interests in clinical research well-supported as this is a future goal for the practice
- Competitive compensation with sign on bonus and relocation
- H1b visa sponsorship available
Sellersville is a suburb of Philadelphia, about 30 miles from downtown. Situated in the historic and idyllic Bucks County, it offers a great cost of living and access to the East Coast. It’s also very possible to live in suburbs closer to downtown Philadelphia, like Ambler or Blue Bell, which are known for their excellent schools.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!