A well-established hospital-employed group in Richmond, Virginia is excited to welcome an additional neurologist to join this extremely collegial team. Someone can be entirely inpatient, outpatient, or a hybrid! The hospital is a Primary Stroke Center, with the medical offices right on campus.
- Hospital call is weekly, 1:4-5
- Telestroke already in place, allowing for excellent work-life balance
- Subspecialty interests are welcomed, while maintaining some general neurology
- Potential to build up to 60% within subspecialty
- Opportunities to teach Family Medicine residents
- Ability to read EEGs remotely
- Current neurologists are excited to provide mentorship
- Possibility to develop neurohospitalist program on Monday-Friday or 7on/7 off schedule
- Generous compensation package with student loan forgiveness, signing bonus, and relocation
Ranked in the top 50 places to live in the US in 2022 by US News, it’s easy to see why so many people enjoy living in Richmond. It offers big-city amenities while still maintaining a low cost of living and great traffic. Home to numerous universities, Richmond has an energetic, college-town feel with festivals, restaurants, breweries, and parks. A quick drive east and you’re at the beach; a quick drive west, you’re in the mountains. Richmond truly offers something for everyone!
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!