Excellent employed opportunity to join the growing team of physicians with Banner Health at the best hospital in Phoenix, Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix. We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist, who has fellowship or significant experience in Stroke and Vascular Neurology.
- Join an experienced and highly skilled stroke team including 4 Stroke Neurologists, a Dedicated Stroke Program Nurse Practitioner, and 2 Stroke Program Coordinators
- Pure Stroke and Vascular Neurology (Inpatient/Outpatient) consultant practice
- Sound collaborative relationships with allied professionals including Interventional and Neuro-Interventional Radiology, Neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Critical Care, and Radiology
- Active involvement in training programs for residents. Academic appointment with the University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Varied practice opportunities with multiple components and roles
- Opportunities to pursue research
- A full continuum of care from community education and prevention, EMS engagement, acute management, and inpatient care with neurosciences ICU, CARF certified stroke inpatient rehabilitation, and outpatient stroke clinic
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix Stroke Program is a destination center for patients with complex strokes. Receives referrals from allied Banner Health hospitals, one of the nation’s largest hospital systems, and from throughout Arizona and the Southwest. Ongoing work with regional, system, and state stroke organizations.
BUMCP’s Stroke Program is Arizona’s first certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, established in 2016, with high volumes of complex stroke. Our facility is a vibrant academic center with multiple training programs affiliated with the University of Arizona. There is an active neurology residency program and developing associated fellowship programs. We encourage academic and research collaborations with major state universities and the University of Arizona College of Medicine.
BUMC-P is a nationally-known teaching hospital for future physicians. BUMC-P is a more than 730-bed, Level 1 Trauma facility, making it one of the largest and most comprehensive facilities in Arizona, providing a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, CARF-certified stroke, head injury, and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer’s Institute, and 21 outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care.
Our Banner Health Total Compensation package includes:
- Relocation and Sign-On Incentives are available
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Qualified tuition reduction available for dependents at University of Arizona
- Paid malpractice and CME with allowance
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and access to a 457(b) plan
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please call Linda Montano, Sourcing Strategist, at 520-694-6730. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.