A leading academic and tertiary referral center is seeking a neurologist with a focus on Neuro-Oncology to join its nationally recognized program. The program has a strong tradition of providing the very best in patient care with world-renowned developments in trauma response.
- Academic Teaching & Research Hospital
- Second-to-none Cancer Center
- 10-bed Neuro-ICU and Additional Stroke ICU and Neuro-ICUs at Nearby Hospital
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Medical Director of Neuro-Oncology Opportunity available
- Research and Scholarship responsibilities will include being involved in basic, translational, and/or Clinical research
- Appointment in Neurosurgery, Neurology, and Oncology
- Position includes both dedicated clinical time and protected time for research and clinical trials
- Support staff and Mid-level NPs assist the Neuro-Oncology program
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!