A large medical center in Honolulu, Hawaii is excited to hire subspecialists with interests in Behavioral/Memory Disorders, Stroke/Neurohospitalist, outpatient clinic-focused Stroke Neurology, and General Neurology to join their neurosciences program. Positions includes academic faculty appointment, teaching, research opportunities, and Neuro-trained APP support.
- Alternate between two inpatient services: 1)Inpatient Consult (non-admitting) 2)Primary Stroke (admitting)
- Join a team of 4 Neurohospitalists - currently on a 10-days on, 10-days off schedule, which could change with the 5th hire
- Opportunity to take part in a dedicated teleneurology service, providing telestroke/teleneurology for the state (~4-days per month)
Outpatient Stroke Details:
- Stroke Neurologist will be outpatient only, M-F, with no call or inpatient coverage requirements
- Opportunity for Stroke Neurologist to take part in telestroke/teleneurology, if interested
Behavioral Neurology Details:
- 100% Cognitive/Behavioral/Memory Disorders position
- Internal seed funding for research and opportunities for local community foundation grants
- Multi-center clinical trials and investigator-initiated research available
- Support for dedicated research time
- 2 full-time clinical research coordinators and 2 clinical data analysts
Honolulu is the capital and largest city in the State of Hawaii. Honolulu is located along the southeast coast of the Island of Oahu. Sometimes called “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the third largest Hawaiian island. The city is a major hub for international business and is a major portal into the mainland United States. The city famously hosts a diverse variety of east-west and Pacific cultures, cuisine, and traditions. As of 2015, Honolulu was ranked high on world livability rankings and was also ranked as the 2nd safest city in the United States. Honolulu's tropical climate lends itself to year-round activities. In 2004, Men's Fitness magazine named Honolulu the fittest city in the US. Whether you’re hiking atop iconic Leahi (Diamond Head), enjoying some of Hawaii’s best shopping, or simply unwinding on the sands of the island’s beautiful beaches, you’ll find variety at every turn in Honolulu and Oahu.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!