LifePoint Health, a national healthcare system, has need for Neurologists at multiple hospitals.
Those who are practicing, in training, or need visa sponsorship can be considered per location. Physicians must be BC/BE from ACGME accredited programs. Coast to coast, each opportunity is unique to check the boxes on your list:
- Alabama North Alabama Medical Center in Florence
- Arkansas Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton
- Kentucky Jackson Purchase Medical Center in Mayfield, Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital in Somerset, Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville
- Michigan UP Health System in Marquette
- Montana Community Medical Center in Missoula
- North Carolina Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory, Haywood Regional Medical Center in Clyde
- Pennsylvania Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown
- Tennessee Southern TN Regional Health System in Winchester; Sumner Regional Medical Center in Gallatin
- Utah Castleview Hospital in Price
- Virginia Fauquier Health in Warrenton
- Washington Trios Health in Kennewick
- West Virginia Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley
Compensation packages include options such as:
- Resident benefits: early sign on and residency stipend
- Sign on bonus
- Medical debt assistance; Navigate Student Loans consultative services
- Relocation, 401k, malpractice, etc.
LifePoint Health offers unique opportunities for you to prosper professionally and personally. We believe that Making Communities Healthier® is dependent on equipping physicians with the resources and support they need to effectively care for their patients and manage their practice.
LEARN MORE TODAY!
EMILY BEAN, CPRP, CDR
Neuroscience Recruiter – LifePoint Health