HCA Virginia’s Neurological Associates is seeking neurologists of all specialties to join their 13 physician practice, largest in Central Virginia. Opportunity to practice at our Comprehensive Stroke Center and Brain and Spine Center for Johnston-Willis Hospital in Richmond, Virginia. Neurohospitalists encouraged to apply.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in their specialty
- Board eligible physicians still in training must be scheduled for their boards
- Must be energetic and motivated
- Virginia licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid occurrence-based malpractice
- Commencement bonus offered
- CME and dues allowance
About Johnston-Willis Hospital:
- 292-bed community hospital
- 26-beds ICU with a mix of neuro ICU and 14 medical ICU beds
- 28-bed, 24/7 adult and dedicated ER
- 44-bed inpatient physical rehabilitation unit
- Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- Brain and Spine center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Maternity and Gynecologic Services with 24/7 OB emergency department
Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family. Moving to Richmond VA – or RVA as the locals call it – means moving to a city on the rise. From a thriving arts and culinary scene to boasting some of Virginia’s best schools, Richmond has it all. And we didn’t even mention the ideal location – right on the James River, right off I-95, and right around everything. With a metropolitan area population of over a million, Richmond offers a great balance of big city excitement and small town charm. The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities. Richmond is within a two-hour drive of the Atlantic Ocean, Washington, DC and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
If you need any additional information, please contact Sherry Chenault at email@example.com or 804-237-7771.